I Geresse i Etiopia er nå syv studenter som har fått støtte av norske givere ferdig med utdanningene sine:
Nedenfor følger rapporten vi i fikk fra Etiopia 4. september 2021.
1. Abebe Agaga, male, finished his degree in geography in the teaching field at Arbaminch University.
2. Medihanit Yimam, female. She finished he study in physics in diploma at teacher’s training college at Arbaminch.
3. Meseret Hukalo, female, disabled girl. She finished her study in diploma in management at global bridge college Geresse campus.
4. Zekarias Erkashe. Finished diploma in auto mechanics at poly technical college.
5. Zelalem Asre. Finished his study in accounting diploma at Mekane College at Arbaminch. His graduation will be in October 2021.
6. Zelalem Zalo. His diploma is in animal health at the college at Arbaminch.
7. Zinash Shema. Female. She is a girl with one hand. She finished her study at teacher’s training college at Arbaminch in teaching.
Regarding how the road have been for each one of them:
It is true that it is very difficult for people in difficult situation due to lack and shortage of economy. All of them are poor and from poor families and some are facing challenges due to physical disabilities.
If the support from NSP AID has not been there, the situation would have been worse for them. The support helped very much to cover their school expenses. That is why they are able to finish their study by paying monthly and finished on time.
I met student Medihant Yimam and Zelalem zalo. They said. «It is more than words to explain our joys and thanks. The support ensured our future through education. Now we can get jobs. Extend our thanks and greetings to friends who have been supporting us. They don’t know us but they helped us. This great and true love and humanity. Thank you again.»
Vi NSP-AID er stolt og glad for å kunne vise dette til dere som er med og hjelper unge i Etiopia og Kenya med utdanning. Nå har disse syv fått en stor mulighet til å lage seg en fremtid med et selvstendig liv for seg selv og sin familie.
Dear Gunnar, we really know that how the support helped the poor. It amazing. It is through you, the doors have been opened and was opened and still is open. The board and staff of NSP AID are blessed people doing great works which truly please God. Thank you very much.
Your brother in Christ, Qes ketema